Pursuing a degree abroad can be a life-changing experience. Living in a new country and meeting new people are just a few of the advantages of overseas study, and completing the degree at a prestigious North American or European university is a milestone in acquiring professional acumen.
Applying for academic study at institutions abroad is holistic, with your profile and background ultimately determining your admissions decision, even more than your scores on the required entrance exams. The application process is extremely complicated, with endless forms and content decisions.
At YedaPlus, we are here to advise and assist you specifically with these challenges. With over 20 years of Application Coaching experience, we are familiar with the nature of the process and have the best people in the field to help you achieve the your goals. Our professional admissions coaches will work together with you to enhance the impact of your application and increase your chances of being accepted to your ‘dream school’. Through targeted content and the use of polished, concise language for maximum clarity and effectiveness, we help you get your foot in the door. Our services can make all the difference. Relevant for native and non-native speakers of English, we assist you in presenting yourself in the most effective manner – making you an attractive candidate to top universities.
Regardless of which degree you are seeking, we work with you in a triangular fashion to first assist you in ‘pulling’ content from your past through detailed questionnaires, and then finding stories and examples from your life that broadcast the image you want to present most clearly.
We will send you a first, second, and third draft until you feel all required statements are exactly right. All written documents are scrutinized by at least three of our editors, in order to attain the highest possible quality on each and every document we produce.
Application Process at a Glance:
Yeda Plus offers application coaching packages and customized assistance for students:
- Initial meeting with our application coaching manager – introduction, explaining the process, application strategy building, assess candidacy, discuss school selection and build school chart, review scholarships options, create personalized timeline, and receive guidelines for all application components.
- Brainstorming meeting with one of our professional application coachers – two hour in depth review of all past experiences and future goals. This session will establish your personal branding and give a clear indication of the strengths of your candidacy to be highlighted in the application.
- Statement of Purpose/ Personal Statement – Review, editing, and professional rewrite of all required statements.
- CV- Review, editing, and professional rewrite of academic CV content and format.
- PhD applications- Strategize and prepare content for contacting Professors in desired universities.
- Transcripts – Explanation and guidance for evaluating, translating and submitting transcripts.
- Letter of Recommendation – Guidance in selecting and approaching the letters of recommendations required for each specific program.
- Scholarship – Guidance in scholarship opportunities.
- Interview prep – Interview simulation.
- Waitlist Letter – (if necessary)
- Decision Counseling- if you are accepted to multiple schools.
Even from overseas….
Our offices are situated in Israel, and yet we are available to you no matter where you are in the world. As long as you own a computer, we can work with you, effectively communicating through skype and emails.
The Best Guidance and Consulting
Applying to study a degree in a foreign country is an exciting and important journey which you have to prepare for in advance: you need to know how to clearly present yourself, how to write personal statements of the highest caliber, edit your resume, and more.
We bring years of experience to the proverbial table, working with graduates from leading institutions in Israel and abroad to attain successful admission to prestige institutions abroad.
About Yeda Plus Yeda Plus is owned and run by Andrea Lang Raz, Columbia University graduate (MA Education) and Lecturer (Distinction) at the Technion for Business and Professional English, with over 25 years experience in the field of Education, standardized test preparation and professional application editing.
Harvard. We’ll get you there
Need informarion about our prep- courses? GRE – SAT – GMAT – Toefl